Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steam Trap, 406F, Cast Iron, 0 to 125 psi
- Item # 2CMD1
- Mfr. Model # FT125C-5
- UNSPSC # 40142503
- Catalog Page # 4237
- Shipping Weight 19.25 lbs.
- ItemSteam Trap
- Max. Operating PSI125 psi
- Max. Temp.406 Degrees F
- Body MaterialCast Iron
- Downstream PSI Range0 to 125 psi
- Close Coupling1-1/4"
- NPT Inlet1-1/4"
- NPT Outlet1-1/4"
- NPT Port1-1/4"
- Pipe Configuration(2) Pipe, (1) Inlet and (1) Outlet
- Pressure Air VentSelf-Adjusting
- ApplicationDrains Steam Mains, Unit Heaters, Blast Coils, Heat Exchangers and for all Process Applications Requiring Removal of Condensate as Quickly as it is Formed, Particularly when Controlled by Modulating Temperature or Pressure Control Valves
- Condensate Capacity Lbs/Hr4800 Lbs/Hr
- End to End Length3"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.