Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Condensate Return Unit
- Item # 4RD30
- Mfr. Model # WCSD12-20 B-MA
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3770
- Shipping Weight 142.0 lbs.
- ItemWatchman Condensate Return System
- Tank MaterialWelded Steel
- Receiver Size (Gal.)14
- Number of Pumps2
- EDR Rating12,000
- Length (In.)22-1/2
- Width (In.)22-7/8
- Height (In.)12-15/16
- Discharge Pressure (PSI)20
- Pump Flow (GPM)18
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head33
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head30
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head26
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head12
- Max. Head (Ft.)56
- Motor TypeOpen Dripproof, Single Phase, Capacitor Start
- Seal TypeJohn Crane Type 6 Buna N/Carbon/Ceramic Shaft
- Shaft MaterialThreaded Stainless Steel
- Volute MaterialCast-Iron
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Pump MaterialHeavy Duty Cast-Iron
- Full Load Amps @ 115/230V7.2/4.0
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Ball
- Mounting4-bolt Flange
- NPT Drain Port (In.)1/2
- NPT Low Return Inlet (In.)2
- NPT Overflow Port (In.)2
- NPT Pump Discharge (In.)3/4
- NPT Vent Line Port (In.)1 1/4
- ApplicationCondensate Transfer for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Steam Heating and Industrial Recessing, Dry Cleaning Plants, Chemical Refineries, Wood Pulp Processing, Textile Mills and Manufacturing Facilities
- FeaturesMechanical Alternator Equalizes Running Time Between Two Pumps and Provides Emergency Backup in Case of Excessive Liquid Return or Pump Failure
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.