Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBoiler Feed Pump
- Number of Pumps1
- EDR Rating7,000
- Boiler HP50
- Tank MaterialWelded Steel
- Pump Flow (GPM)15
- Discharge Pressure (PSI)20
- Receiver Size (Gal.)50
- Length (In.)33-1/2
- Width (In.)27
- Height (In.)30-1/4
- Seal TypeJohn Crane Type 6 Buna N/Carbon/Ceramic Shaft
- Shaft MaterialThreaded Stainless Steel
- NPT Drain Port (In.)1/2
- NPT Low Return Inlet (In.)2
- NPT Overflow Port (In.)2
- NPT Vent Line Port (In.)2
- Motor TypeOpen Drip proof, Single Phase, Capacitor Start
- Mounting4 Bolt Flange
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Ball
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)210
- ConstructionHeavy Duty, Cast-iron, Continuous Duty has Cast Iron Volute with Bronze Impeller and Wear Ring, Flange Adapters, Welded Steel Receiver, Float Operated Internal Water Make-up Water Feeder with 1/2" NPT Connection, Water Level Gauge with Protective Bras
- ApplicationSmall Boiler Feed Systems Handling Condensate from Steam Heating or Process Uses
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.