Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Boiler Feed Pump, 50HP, 50 gal.
- Item # 5DPY9
- Mfr. Model # 50HBFD-1520
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3316
- Shipping Weight 275.0 lbs.
- Item Boiler Feed Pump
- Type Duplex
- Number of Pumps 2
- EDR Rating 15,000
- Boiler HP 50
- Tank Material Welded Steel
- Pump Flow (GPM) 15
- Discharge Pressure (PSI) 20
- Receiver Size (Gal.) 50
- Length (In.) 39
- Width (In.) 24-7/16
- Height (In.) 24-11/16
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Seal Type John Crane Type 6 Buna N/Carbon/Ceramic Shaft
- Shaft Material Threaded Stainless Steel
- NPT Drain Port (In.) 2
- NPT Low Return Inlet (In.) 2-1/2
- NPT Overflow Port (In.) 2
- NPT Vent Line Port (In.) 2
- RPM 3500
- Motor Type Open Drip proof, Single Phase, Capacitor Start
- Mounting 4 Bolt Flange
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated Ball
- Hz 60
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 210
- Application Boiler Feed and Condensate Transfer for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Steam Heating and Industrial Recessing, Dry Cleaning Plants, Chemical Refineries, Wood Pulp Processing, Textile Mills and Manufacturing Facilities
- Includes Gauge Glass Assembly, Make Up Valve Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Boiler Feed Pumps (82)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.