Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hour Meter, 10 to 80VDC Operating Voltage, Number of Digits: 5, Round Bezel Face Shape
- Item # 2A644
- Mfr. Model # 085098 43
- NSN # 6645-01-453-3607
- UNSPSC # 41111902
- Catalog Page # 304
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Hour Meter
- Display Type Electromechanical
- Time Range 9999.9
- Bezel Face Size 2.50" dia.
- Bezel Face Shape Round
- Bezel Face Type Panel Mount
- Elapsed Time To 9999.9
- Operating Voltage 10 to 80VDC
- Number of Digits 5
- Display Units Hours/Tenths
- Bezel To Back Length 2.20"
- Length 1.84"
- Width 1.41"
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- NEMA Rating 4, 4X
- Material of Construction Shock Resistant Sealed to Prevent Premature Wear and Failure in Dusty or Damp Environment
- Reset Type Non Resettable
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Fits 2.0" dia. Opening
- Mounting Method Bracket
- Fits Panel Cut Out 2.00" dia.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.