Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun)
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 5/16"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- Material Thickness Aluminum16 ga. to 3/16"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel20 ga. to 1/4"
- Rated Output130A@21.5VDC
- Duty Cycle30%
- Input Amps20.5A
- Output Range25 to 190A DC
- Wire Size0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height12-3/8"
- Overall Width10-5/8"
- Overall Depth19-1/2"
- ApplicationMaintenance, Construction, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch, Boat/Marine, Home
- Features7 Voltage Selections, Enhanced Magnetics and Infinite Wire Feed Speed Control Offers Easier Fine Control of the Output Parameters for Improved Arc Performance with Less Spatter for a Better Bead Appearance and Less Cleanup, Spool Gun Control Circuitry Is Built in for the Optional Spoolrunner 100 Direct Plug in Spool Gun, Built in Wire Feeder with Quick Release Drive Roll Lever, Dual Groove Drive Rolls Make It Easy to Switch Between .023/.025" and .030/.035" Wire
- Includes10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 Gun, 10 ft. (3m) Work Cable with Clamp, Built-In Gas Solenoid Valve and Dual-Gauge Regulator with Gas Hose, 10 ft. (3m) Power Cord with 5-15P (115 V, 15 A) and 6-50P (230 V, 50 A) MVP Plugs, Sample Spool of 0.030" (0.8mm) Self-Shielding Flux-Cored Wire 0.030" (0.8mm) Contact Tips, Weld Set-Up Chart
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.