Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Handheld, 115/230VAC
- Item # 13Z833
- Mfr. Model # 500553
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3402
- Shipping Weight 87.9 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage115/230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun)
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 3/8"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- Material Thickness Aluminum18 ga. to 1/4"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel18 ga. to 1/4"
- Rated Output90A@19VDC/150A@23VDC
- Duty Cycle20%/30%
- Input Amps20/24A
- Output Range25 to 140A DC/25 to 210A DC
- Wire Size0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height12-3/8"
- Overall Width10-5/8"
- Overall Depth19-1/2"
- ApplicationMaintenance, Construction, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch, Boat/Marine, Home
- FeaturesDual-Voltage Input (115V/230V) with the MVP Plug Makes the Unit Easy to Find a Place to Plug It in, 7 Voltage Selections (230V), 4 Voltage Selections (115V), Enhanced Magnetics and Infinite Wire Feed Speed Control, Spool Gun Control Circuitry Is Built in , 210 MVP for the Optional Spoolrunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun, Dual Groove Drive Rolls Make It Easy to Switch Between .023/.025" and .030/.035" Wire
- Includes10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 Gun, 10 ft. (3m) Work Cable with Clamp, Built-In Gas Solenoid Valve and Dual-Gauge Regulator with Gas Hose, Sample Spool of 0.030" (0.8mm) Self-Shielding Flux-Cored Wire 0.030" (0.8mm) Contact Tips, Weld Set-Up Chart
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.