Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Handler Series, Input Voltage: 120/240VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 13Z833
- Mfr. Model # 500553
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3027
- Shipping Weight 87.9 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handler
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 120/240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun)
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 24 ga. to 3/8"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Material Thickness Aluminum 18 ga. to 1/4"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel 18 ga. to 1/4"
- Rated Output 90A @ 19VDC/150A @ 23VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%/30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20/24
- Output Range 25 to 140A DC/25 to 210A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 12-3/8"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 19-1/2"
- Application Maintenance, Construction, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch, Boat/Marine, Home
- Features Dual-Voltage Input with the MVP Plug, 7 Voltage Selections, 4 Voltage Selections, Enhanced Magnetics and Infinite Wire Feed Speed Control, Spool Gun Control Circuitry Is Built in , 210 MVP for the Optional Spoolrunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun, Dual Groove Drive Rolls Make It Easy to Switch Between .023/.025" and .030/.035" Wire
- Includes 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 Gun, 10 ft. (3m) Work Cable with Clamp, Built-In Gas Solenoid Valve and Dual-Gauge Regulator with Gas Hose, Sample Spool of 0.030" (0.8mm) Self-Shielding Flux-Cored Wire 0.030" (0.8mm) Contact Tips, Weld Set-Up Chart
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.