Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Welder 145A DC, Generator, 4500W, 10 HP
- Item # 13Z853
- Mfr. Model # 500555
- UNSPSC # 23171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 260.0 lbs.
- Rated Output CC/AC130 Amps, 25 Volts At 30 Percent Duty Cycle
- Amperage Range40-145
- Auxiliary Power (1 Phase)4500W Peak - 4000 Continuous
- Engine Brand10 HP Briggs & Stratton
- Start TypeRecoil
- Height (In.)26-1/8
- Width (In.)20-5/8
- Depth (In.)31-1/4
- Features6.25 Gallon Gas Tank, Sight Fuel Gauge, One 240 VAC (6-50R) And Four 20-Amp 120 VAC GFCI Receptacles With Cover, Large Silencer Muffler For Quieter Operation
- ApplicationMaintenance, Construction, Farm/Ranch
- IncludesRunning Gear And Has A Durable Roll Bar Frame For Added Protection.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.