Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fiberglass Bolt Cutter, 18-1/4" Overall Length, 1/4" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48
- Item # 2G976
- Mfr. Model # 0090FC
- UNSPSC # 27111512
- Catalog Page # 1136
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- ItemBolt Cutter
- Handle MaterialFiberglass
- Overall Length18-1/4"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C313/8"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C481/4"
- Cutting ActionCenter Cut
- Jaw MaterialSteel
- Grip StyleRubber Grip over Fiberglass
- FeaturesTurn 50 Pounds of Hand Pressure into 4000 Pounds of Cutting Pressure
- IncludesManual Cutters, Ratcheting Cutters and Specialty Tools Designed to Handle Everything form Light Wires to Heavy Steel Rods and Bars.
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2G978H.K. PORTER
Price $169.00 / each
- Item # 2G992Fiberglass Bolt Cutter, 24-1/2" Overall Length, 5/16" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48H.K. PORTER
Price $329.50 / each
- Item # 25D140KLEIN TOOLS
Price $240.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.