Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anti-Seize Compound, Off White, 1 Pt
- Item # 34D506
- Mfr. Model # 41018
- UNSPSC # 15121515
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- ItemAnti-Seize Compound
- TypeFood Grade, Off White
- Size1 pt.
- Size/Net Weight (Oz.)16
- Shear Strength (PSI)0
- Temp. Range (F)-50 to 2100 Degrees
- Flash Point (F)450 Degrees
- Specific Gravity0.9
- ContainsNo VOC
- Film TypePaste
- ApplicationFor Metal To Metal Surfaces Where Disassembly Is A Requirement after Exposure To High Temperature, Corrosive Conditions, Or Harsh Environments
- CharacteristicsK Value 0.15
- StandardsNSF Registered, FDA compliant, USDA H-1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger's Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.