Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 12V, 1/4 In.
- Item # 36H229
- Mfr. Model # WH10DFL
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 982
- Shipping Weight 7.2 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Drive Size1/4"
- No Load RPM0 to 2500
- Blows per Minute0 to 3000
- Max. Torque840 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Handle TypeErgonomic
- Clutch StyleQuick Change
- Battery Included(2) 22UM60
- Battery Pack Replacement22UM60
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Tool Length5-15/16"
- Tool Weight2.2 lb.
- Includes(2) Batteries, Quick Charger, No. 2 Driver Bit, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.