Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Hammer Drill Kit, 18 V, 1/2 In
- Item # 38D108
- Mfr. Model # DV18DVC
- UNSPSC # 27111602
- Catalog Page # 970
- Shipping Weight 11.7 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1-1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 400/0 to 1500
- Max. Torque380 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute0 to 21000
- Clutch Style22+2 Stage
- Handle TypeSoft Grip
- Battery IncludedYes (2)
- Battery TypeNiCd
- Battery Capacity1.4A/hr.
- Features2 Speed Transmission and Variable Speed Switch, 5 Position Belt Hook And Integrated Bit Holder, Ratcheting Chuck Lock, Non-slip Elastomer Grip
- Tool Length9-3/8"
- Tool Weight5.1 lb.
- Includes(2) 18 V 1.4A NiCd Batteries (324365), Charger (UC18YGL2), Carrying Case (323230), 2 Sided No2 Phillips Bit (983006)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.