Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 200/250/300/400 and 0 to 900/1100/1400/1800
- Max. Torque654 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute0 to 6000/0 to 27,000
- Clutch StyleMetal Ratcheting Chuck
- Handle TypeErgonomic/Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) Mfr. Model No. BSL1830
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. Model No. BSL1830
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0A/hr.
- FeaturesBrushless Motor, Base Mounted Led Light, Battery Life Indicator Light
- Tool Length8-5/8"
- Tool Weight4.8 lb.
- Includes(2) Batteries, Charger, Side Handle, Double-Sided #2 Phillips Bit, Case
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.