Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Framing Nailer Kit, Voltage 7.2 NiCd, Battery Included, Fastener Range 2" - 3-1/2"
- Item # 35Z822
- Mfr. Model # NR90GR2
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # 3526
- Shipping Weight 18.3 lbs.
- ItemCordless Framing Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Head StyleFull Round
- Fastener Range2" - 3-1/2"
- Collation Angle21 Degrees
- Collation TypePlastic
- Shank Dia.0.113 to 0.131"
- Magazine Capacity35
- Magazine LoadingRear
- Depth ControlAdjustable
- Battery Included3CRK8
- Battery Pack Replacement3CRK8
- Battery TypeNiCd
- Battery Capacity1.4Ah
- Handle TypeD
- Triggering ModeDry Fire Lockout
- Replacement Fuel Cell No.Mfr. No. 728982D
- Tool Weight7.9 lb.
- IncludesBattery, Charger, Retractable Hook, Safety Glasses, Wrench, and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 6HCN3BOSTITCH
Price $623.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.