Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Combo Kit, 3 Tool, 18V
- Item # 38D106
- Mfr. Model # KC18DHL
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 981
- Shipping Weight 14.9 lbs.
- ItemCordless Combination Kit
- Number of Tools3
- Tools IncludedDrill, Impact Driver, Light
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Impact Driver36H230
- LightMfr. No. UB18DAL
- Battery Included22UM58
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Battery Pack Replacement22UM58
- Carrying CaseHard Case
- Includes(2) 1.5 A Lithium Ion Batteries, (1) 22UM50 18V Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill, (1) 36H230 18V Lithium Ion Compact Pro Impact Driver, (1) Mfr. No. UB18DAL 18V Lithium Ion Compact Pro Flashlight, (1) Quick Charger, (1) Double Sided Phillips Driver Bit and A Durable Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.