Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Compound Miter Saw, 15A, 25.5 lb.
- Item # 5YAX3
- Mfr. Model # C10FCE2
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 33.7 lbs.
- Item Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia. 10"
- Slide No
- No Load RPM 5000
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 2-5/16"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 3-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 2-5/16"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 5-21/32"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Blade Type TCT 24T Carbide
- Tool Weight 25.5 lb.
- Miter Capacity 0 Degrees to 52 Degrees
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Length 23-5/8"
- Voltage 120
- Features Horizontal Handle with Soft, Vibration Reducing Elastomer Grip, Large Extended Flip Fence, Large Table, Thumb Actuated Positive Stops, Carbon Brush Access, Dust Collector Attachment, Compatible with The UU610
- Includes Carbide Blade, Extended Fence, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, Box Wrench, Hex Bar Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.