Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Leak Detector, 4 oz., Red
- Item # 3TA70
- Mfr. Model # 21004
- UNSPSC # 41111932
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- Item Leak Detector
- Size 4 oz.
- Color Red
- Characteristics Leaks Show up as Bright Red, Fluorescent with Any Ultraviolet Light, Non-volatile, Universally Compatible
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Leak Detection Dyes (96)
- Leak Detector Dyes (96)
- Refrigerant Leak Detectors (93)
- A/C Chemical Additives (77)
- Air Conditioner Chemical Additives (77)
- Chemical Additives, Air Conditioner (77)
- Gas Leak Detectors (72)
- Fluorescent Additives (51)
- Refrigerant Leak Detector Dyes (49)
- Refrigerant Fluorescent Additives (47)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.