Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disposable Gloves, Nitrile, L, Orange, PK100
- Item # 4GXL9
- Mfr. Model # N483
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2271
- Catalog Group # D1818
- Shipping Weight 1.59 lbs.
- ItemDisposable Gloves
- Powdered/Powder FreePowder Free
- Palm Thickness5.1 mil
- Finger Thickness7.9 mil
- Cuff Thickness3.9 mil
- Glove Finish TypeTextured
- Glove Finish LocationFingers Only
- Special FeaturesAmbidextrous, Non Sterile
- Aloe Inner SurfaceNo
- Metal DetectableYes
- StandardsUS Government 21 CFR 170-199 Specifications, FDA 510K
- ApplicationSafety, First Responders, Light Maintenance, Repair and Operation, Cleanup, Painting, Janitorial/Sanitation, Food Handling/Processing, Medical Exam
- Sold AsBox of 100
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Hand Protection (9279)
- Abrasion-Resistant Gloves (2827)
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves (1753)
- Chemical-Resistant Gloves (1474)
- Disposable Gloves (1102)
- Nitrile Gloves (965)
- Powder-Free Gloves (835)
- Food Service Gloves (801)
- Exam Gloves (381)
- Medical-Grade Gloves (356)
- Metal Detectable Gloves (262)
- Latex-Free Gloves (119)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.