Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cut/Puncture Resistant Glove, 12-XXXL, PR
- Item # 22M489
- Mfr. Model # 4020X 12/XXXL
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D8915
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use EnvironmentOily
- Coating MaterialUncoated
- LiningHigh-Performance Polyethylene/Dyneema(R)
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantYes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level2
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- Palm Material4 Way Spandex/Synthetic Leather Palm/Rubber
- Finger MaterialSynthetic Leather
- ApplicationOil/Gas Industry, Heavy Lubricant/Oil Situations, Maintenance, Pipe And Tool Handling
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Hand Protection (9142)
- Hi-Viz (3704)
- High Viz (3704)
- Cut-Resistant Gloves (2441)
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves (1799)
- Tool Handling Gloves (1741)
- Impact-Absorbing Gloves (1039)
- Impact Gloves (1028)
- Grip Gloves (992)
- High-Visibility Gloves (709)
- General Maintenance Gloves (641)
- Rubber Gloves (308)
- Oil-Grip Gloves (270)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
These gloves are rated Level 2 for puncture resistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.