Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electric Strike, 12/24V, Fail Safe/Secure
- Item # 5XTA8
- Mfr. Model # 8300-801
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Item Electric Strike
- For Use With Cylindrical Locksets
- Performance Medium Duty
- Failure Mode Field Selectable Fail Safe or Secure
- Input Voltage 12/24VAC/DC
- Door Frame Type Metal/Wood
- Faceplate Width 1-1/4"
- Faceplate Height 4-7/8"
- Pull Force 1500 lb.
- Grade 1
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Finish Satin
- Material Stainless Steel
- Bolt Throw 5/8"
- Strikes 500,000 Cycles
- Features Non-Handed
- Standards UL1034 Burglary Resistant, UL10C Fire Rated, ULC-S104 Fire Conformant, NFPA 80-70 Conformant, NFPA-252 and ASTME-E152 Fire Door Conformant, UBC-7-2-94 Uniform Building Code
- Includes Faceplates and Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.