Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electric Strike, 12/24VDC, Fail Secure
- Item # 2MXN4
- Mfr. Model # 1006-12/24D-630-J-630
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2669
- Shipping Weight 1.74 lbs.
- ItemElectric Strike
- For Use WithCylindrical Locksets
- PerformanceHeavy Duty
- Failure ModeFail Secure
- Input Voltage12/24VDC
- Door Frame TypeAluminum/Hollow Metal/Wood
- Faceplate Width1-1/4"
- Faceplate Height4-7/8"
- Faceplate Depth1-11/16"
- Pull Force3000 lb.
- Fire Rated3 hr.
- FinishSatin Stainless Steel
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Bolt ThrowUp to 3/4"
- StrikesExceeds 1,000,000 Cycles
- FeaturesNon-Handed, Full Keeper Shims for Horizontal Adjustment, J Faceplate
- StandardsFire Rated, UL 1034 Burglary Resistant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.