Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemManual Paint Gun Washer
- Tank Capacity5 gal.
- Tank Length (In.)15.6
- Tank Width (In.)20.5
- Nominal Tank Depth (In.)16.9
- Tank Height (In.)16.9
- Overall Length (In.)20
- Overall Width (In.)15.5
- Overall Height (In.)42.2
- Drum Capacity (Gal.)5 gal.
- Pump Size3/8 Port
- Heater TypeAir Dry Gun
- ConstructionPolyethylene, Aluminum, Powder Coat Steel
- For Use WithAqueous, 1 Gun and 1 Cup
- IncludesIndustrial Strength Polyethylene Tank, Flow-Through Brush, Wash gun, Air Dry Gun, Pressurized Air Channel Line, Paint Coagulation Accelerator and Filtration System
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Displaying repair parts for model: G512
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.