Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Paint Gun Washer, 5 gal.
- Item # 41U080
- Mfr. Model # G520
- UNSPSC # 24111813
- Catalog Page # 1947
- Shipping Weight 145.0 lbs.
- ItemAutomatic Paint Gun Washer
- TypeSolvent or Aqueous
- Tank Capacity5 gal.
- Tank Length (In.)15.6
- Tank Width (In.)20.5
- Nominal Tank Depth (In.)16.9
- Tank Height (In.)16.9
- Overall Length (In.)15.3
- Overall Width (In.)41.3
- Overall Height (In.)56
- Drum Capacity (Gal.)5 gal.
- Pump Size3/8 Port
- Heater TypeAir Dry Gun
- ConstructionStainless Steel, Polyethylene, Aluminum, Powder Coated Steel
- For Use WithSolvent or Aqueous, 1 Gun and 1 Cup
- StandardsDouble Tank
- IncludesIndustrial Strength Polyethylene Tank, Flow-Through Brush with Adjustable Flow Control, Hands-Free Direct Wash and Rinse Nozzles, Air Dry Gun, Pressurized Air Channel Line, Paint Coagulation Accelerator and Filtration System, Automatic Timer, Safety Lid Shut-Off Switch, Filter/Regulator
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.