Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hercules Pro Poxy 20
- Item # 5KAV9
- Mfr. Model # 25515C
- UNSPSC # 31201607
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemEpoxy Putty
- TypeFast Acting
- Container TypeTube
- ColorDark Gray/Black
- Functional Cure20 Minutes
- Mixing RatioCo-Extruded
- Tensile Strength6000 psi
- Shear Strength700 psi
- Max. Temp.300 Degrees Degrees F
- ApplicationAdheres To Almost All Surfaces: Metals, Masonry, Wood, Glass, Ceramic and Some Plastics
- CharacteristicsForms A Steel Hard Bond In 20 Minutes That Can Be Drilled, Filed, Sanded, Painted And Machined
- StandardsNSF 61
- IncludesProtective End Caps And Reusable Tube For Storage
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.