Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Men'sYellow PVC and Polyester Rain Jacket Size XS, Fits Chest Size 34-1/2", 29" Jacket Length
- Item # 21XY56
- Mfr. Model # 70129_310-XS
- UNSPSC # 46181525
- Catalog Page # 2362
- Catalog Group # H4047
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemRain Jacket
- Fits Chest Size34-1/2"
- MaterialPVC and Polyester
- Jacket Length29"
- Closure TypeSnaps
- Number of Inside Pockets0
- Number of Outside Pockets2
- Fabric Weight400g
- Liner MaterialPVC Coated Knitted Polyester
- Seam StyleSewn and Microwelded
- ResistsWater, Wind, Cold, Chemicals, Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (32230)
- Apparel (32065)
- Protective Clothing (31957)
- Chemical-Protective Clothing (2739)
- Chemical Protective Clothing (2645)
- Waterproof Clothing (2139)
- Cold-Protective Jackets (1921)
- Rainwear (1832)
- Rain Clothing (1830)
- Water-Resistant Jackets (1198)
- Rain Jackets (986)
- Rain Coats (936)
- Rain Shells (733)
- Chemical-Protective Jackets (186)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.