Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Jacket, Flame-Resistant, Orange, S
- Item # 18X721
- Mfr. Model # 70030_200-S
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # 2359
- Catalog Group # G3857
- Shipping Weight 2.35 lbs.
- ItemFlame-Resistant Hooded Jacket
- ColorFluorescent Orange
- Fits Chest Size36"
- Fabric Weight14 oz.
- MaterialPVC Coated Woven Polyester
- Closure TypeDouble Storm Flap, Snap
- Number of Inside Pockets0
- Number of Outside Pockets2
- StandardsEN 343, EN 533, ASTM F 2302
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (31948)
- Apparel (31783)
- Protective Clothing (31732)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7825)
- Waterproof Clothing (2241)
- Rainwear (1924)
- Rain Clothing (1922)
- Water-Resistant Jackets (1184)
- Flame-Resistant Jackets (1148)
- FR Jackets (1121)
- Flame-Resistant Coats (1082)
- FR Coats (1073)
- Rain Jackets (1039)
- Rain Coats (993)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.