Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Struct/Wild Fire Boots, Mens, 12-1/2EW, 1PR
- Item # 9TH97
- Mfr. Model # 804-6391 12.5XW
- UNSPSC # 46181604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E4792
- Shipping Weight 7.7 lbs.
- ItemStructural/Wildland Firefighting Boots
- Footwear WidthXW
- Footwear Closure TypeLace In Zipper
- Toe TypePlain
- Metatarsal GuardNo
- Shank MaterialSteel
- Upper MaterialLeather w/Comfort Weave Waterproof Barrier
- Midsole MaterialRubber
- Outsole MaterialVibram(R)
- ResistsAbrasion, Chip, Electrical Hazard, Electricity, Flame, Heat, Oil, Puncture, Slip, Water
- Footwear Sole PatternChiseled Edge Lug
- StandardsNFPA 1977, WFFO 2005, ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75, CAN/CSA-Z195
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Footwear (32636)
- Over-the-Sock Boots (22170)
- Leather Boots (19622)
- Slip-Resistant Boots (15950)
- Safety Boots (10813)
- Steel-Toe Boots (10322)
- Waterproof Boots (9783)
- Abrasion-Resistant Boots (8302)
- Heat-Resistant Boots (4879)
- Insulated Boots (1661)
- Bunker Boots (926)
- Firefighter Boots (922)
- Firefighting Boots (922)
- Puncture-Resistant Boots (906)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.