Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeVariable Area
- Max. Pressure (PSI)1000
- Connection Size (In.)1/4 FNPT
- Max. Temp. (F)240
- Length (In.)4-13/16
- Width (In.)1-11/16
- Height (In.)1-7/8
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Chamber MaterialAluminum
- Seal MaterialViton
- Flow Range0.5 to 5 scfm
- Accuracy (%)+/-7% Full Scale
- Flow MaterialAir and Other Compressed Gases
- Flow Range @ SCFM/L/SEC0.5 to 5 / 0.2 to 2.2
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI)4.45
- Pressure Drop - 50% Flow (PSI)2.51
- Specific Gravity1.000
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The flow meter is for monitoring non-corrosive pneumatic systems (or other compressed gases) under operating pressures up to 1000 PSIG.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.