Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Torpedo Heater, 254,400 BtuH
- Item # 5PFX0
- Mfr. Model # HVF310
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4287
- Shipping Weight 320.0 lbs.
- ItemOil Fired Torpedo Heater
- BtuH Output254,400
- Tank Capacity35.7 gal.
- Fuel Consumption2.28 gph
- Heating Area13,000 sq. ft.
- Hours on One Filling16
- Fuel TypeJP-8/Jet A Fuel, #1/#2 Diesel, Kerosene
- Amps AC12
- Built-In ThermostatNo - Optional
- Air Flow2500 cfm
- Cord Length12"
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- FeaturesHigh Pressure Operation, (4) Loop Exhaust Gas System(TM), 160 Degrees F Temperature Rise, Extra Large Fuel Tanks
- Safety FeaturesPhotoelectric Flame Sensor, Overheat Switch Protection and Air Pressure Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.