Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oil Fired Torpedo Heater, 17.2 gal., 0.80 gph, BtuH Output 91,900, 4600 sq. ft.
- Item # 5PFW8
- Mfr. Model # HVF110
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4288
- Shipping Weight 145.0 lbs.
- Item Oil Fired Torpedo Heater
- BtuH Output 91,900
- Tank Capacity 17.2 gal.
- Fuel Consumption 0.80 gph
- Heating Area 4600 sq. ft.
- Hours on One Filling 22
- Fuel Type JP-8/Jet A Fuel, #1/#2 Diesel, Kerosene
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 6
- Built-In Thermostat No - Optional
- Length 49"
- Width 20"
- Height 31"
- Air Flow 880 cfm
- Cord Length 12"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- Features High Pressure Operation, (4) Loop Exhaust Gas System(TM), 160 Degrees F Temperature Rise, Extra Large Fuel Tanks
- Safety Features Photoelectric Flame Sensor, Overheat Switch Protection and Air Pressure Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA-B140.8-1967
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.