Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ceiling Light, 38G269,58W, 277V
- Item # 38G272
- Mfr. Model # HPT522 G 277 TAI 3 T8 LV 1C 4XT8 WWGR
- UNSPSC # 42182602
- Catalog Page # 691
- Shipping Weight 51.0 lbs.
- ItemPatient Room Ceiling Light
- Fixture TypePatient Room
- Lamp TypeF17T8
- Lamp Quantity3
- Suggested Lamp Item No.6XT99
- Lamp Watts17W
- Fixture Wattage58W
- Ballast Quantity1
- Ballast TypeElectronic Instant Start
- Description/Special FeaturesLow Voltage Controller
- Ambient Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Housing FinishPolyester Powder Coated
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3720)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1518)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (972)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (703)
- Recessed Lighting Fixtures (560)
- Troffer Fixtures (436)
- Troffer Lighting Fixtures (436)
- Troffer Fluorescent Fixtures (277)
- Healthcare Lighting (242)
- Recessed Fluorescent Fixtures (231)
- Ceiling Lights (208)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.