Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRadio Remote Control
- Functions6 (2-Step) + Start/Horn and Stop, Equipment Selection by Pushbuton (A, A+B, B)
- Frequency Range902 to 928 MHz
- Input Voltage42 to 240VAC
- Operating Time20 Hr. Continuous Per Charge
- Battery TypeNiMH Rechargable 3.6V
- ConnectionCable Glands
- Operating Range900 ft.
- Operating Temp. Range-13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Output CurrentUp to 4 Amps
- Output VoltageUp to 240 Volts AC
- Receiver Size10-5/8" x 7-7/8" x 2-1/2"
- Transmitter516 Quadrix
- FeaturesTwo-Speed Radio Control System Designed for Medium to High Duty Industrial Applications
- Protection ClassIP 65
- IncludesReceiver, Transmitter and Accessories
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.