Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Radio Remote Control, 900 ft. Operating Range, 20 Hr. Continuous Per Charge
- Item # 20J630
- Mfr. Model # FST516 Q101GR
- UNSPSC # 52161511
- Catalog Page # 1466
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Radio Remote Control
- Functions 6 (2-Step) + Start/Horn and Stop, Equipment Selection by Pushbuton (A, A+B, B)
- Frequency Range 902 to 928 MHz
- Input Voltage 42 to 240VAC
- Operating Time 20 Hr. Continuous Per Charge
- Relays 17
- Antenna Internal
- Battery Type NiMH Rechargable 3.6V
- Connection Cable Glands
- Operating Range 900 ft.
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Output Current Up to 4 Amps
- Output Voltage Up to 240 Volts AC
- Receiver Size 10-5/8" x 7-7/8" x 2-1/2"
- Transmitter 516 Quadrix
- Color Orange
- Features Two-Speed Radio Control System Designed for Medium to High Duty Industrial Applications
- Protection Class IP 65
- Includes Receiver, Transmitter and Accessories
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 20J629HBC RADIOMATIC
Price $2,234.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.