Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Response Guide, Spiralbound
- Item # 18D231
- Mfr. Model # ERG0018
- UNSPSC # 55101524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.87 lbs.
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title 2012 Emergency Response Guide
- Book Format Spiralbound
- Book Type Safety and DOT
- Language English
- Width 5-1/2"
- Book Description The Guidebook is Designed for Emergency Responders to Quickly and Accurately Assess a Hazmat Incident
- Includes Addition of all New Dangerous Goods Listed in the 17th Edition of the Un Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, Rail Car Identification Chart, Road Trailer Identification Chart, Pipeline Safety Information, Guide Pages that can Be Copied to Word Processors to Create Emergency Information Sheets That can be Attached to your Shipping Papers in Accordance with 49 CFR Part 172.602.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.