Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Eye/Face Wash, Pedestal, SS
- Item # 16D389
- Mfr. Model # 7361-7461
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2450
- Shipping Weight 17.95 lbs.
- ItemEye/Face Wash Station
- ADA CompliantNo
- Eyewash Bowl MaterialStainless Steel
- Eye Wash Activates ByPush Handle
- Fitting MaterialBrass
- Bowl Dia.11"
- StandardsCSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- IncludesAn Axion MSR(TM) Eye/Face Wash Head, Chrome-Plated Brass Stay-Open Ball Valve Equipped with Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, and Chrome-Plated Brass In-Line 50x50 Mesh Water Strainer, 1-1/4" Schedule 40 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe and Fittings Along with Powder-Coated Cast-Iron 9" Diameter Floor Flange, Yellow Plastic Pop-Off Dust Cover, Universal Sign, 1/2" IPS Inlet, and 1-1/4" IPS Waste.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.