Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressurized Eyewash Station, 15 gal.
- Item # 16D373
- Mfr. Model # 7602.15
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2447
- Shipping Weight 35.1 lbs.
- ItemEye Wash Station, Self-Contained Pressurized
- Capacity15 gal.
- Tank MaterialStainless Steel
- Ball Valve Type1/2" IPS Chrome Plated Brass
- Pressure PortTire Filler and Pressure Relief
- Flow Rate0.8 gpm
- Weight Empty25 lb.
- Weight Full108 lb.
- StandardsCSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- IncludesA 15 gal. Stainless Steel Container Equipped with Pressure Gauge and Safety Relief Valve, Soft-Flo ABS Plastic Eyewash Anti-Surge Heads with Integral Flow Controls and Dust Covers, One Bottle of Water Preservative Additive, Chrome Plated Brass Stay-Open 1/2" IPS Eyewash Valve with Stainless Steel Ball and Valve Stem, with Large Stainless Push Handle Activation.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.