Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Shower, Horiz/Vert, 20 gpm
- Item # 16D377
- Mfr. Model # 8123
- UNSPSC # 46182401
- Catalog Page # 2449
- Shipping Weight 9.2 lbs.
- ItemEmergency Shower
- MountingHorizontal or Vertical
- Shower Head MaterialStainless Steel
- Head Dia.11"
- Shower Head Activates ByPull Rod
- Flow Rate20 gpm
- Ball Valve Type1" IPS Brass Stay Open
- Handle MaterialStainless Steel
- Handle Length28"
- Fitting Size1" NPT
- Pipe MaterialGalvanized steel
- Pipe Dimensions12"L x 1" dia.
- StandardsCSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- IncludesThe Axion MSR(TM) Hydrodynamic Design Stainless Steel Showerhead with Flow Control, Chrome-Plated Brass Stay-Open Ball Valve Equipped with Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, Stainless Steel Pull Rod with Triangular Handle, Universal Sign, and 1" IPS Supply.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.