Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shower/Eye Face Wash, Lab Combination
- Item # 16D407
- Mfr. Model # 8355WCC
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2452
- Shipping Weight 43.05 lbs.
- ItemDrench Shower with Face/Eyewash
- Shower Head MaterialStainless Steel
- ColorStainless Steel
- Head Dia.11"
- Eye Wash Activates ByPull Handle
- Shower Head Activates ByPull Handle
- Fitting MaterialBrass
- MountingRecessed Wall
- StandardsCSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- ADA CompliantYes
- IncludesAn Axion MSR(TM) Eye/Face Wash Head and Hydrodynamic Designed Stainless Steel Shower Head, a Fully Recessed Wall Mounted 18 Gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel Deep-Drawn Cabinet, Wheel Chair Accessibility, and Polished Chrome-Plated Brass Pull-Down Valve with Easy Access In-Line Strainer, Brass Pipe and Fittings, a Front-Access Maintenance Panel, Universal Sign, 1" NPT(F) Inlet and 2" NPT(F) Drain.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.