Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 16D406
- Mfr. Model # 8320CRP
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2452
- Shipping Weight 44.9 lbs.
- ItemDrench Shower with Face/Eyewash
- Eyewash Bowl MaterialABS Plastic
- Shower Head MaterialABS Plastic
- Head Dia.11"
- Bowl Dia.11"
- Eye Wash Activates ByPush Handle
- Shower Head Activates ByPull Handle
- Fitting MaterialGalvanized Steel
- StandardsCSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- ADA CompliantNo
- IncludesAn Axion MSR(TM) Eye/Face Wash and Hydrodynamic Designed Green ABS Plastic Shower Head, Chrome-Plated Brass Stay-Open Ball Valve Equipped with Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, and Chrome-Plated Brass In-Line 50 x 50 Mesh Water Strainer, Schedule 40 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe and Fittings, a Cast-Iron 9" Diameter Floor Flange All with Green Corrosion Resistant Epoxy Coating, Yellow Plastic Pop-Off Dust Cover, Self-Adhesive High Visibility Safety Green and Bright Yellow Stripes, Universal Sign, and 1-1/4" IPS Supply.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.