Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hazardous Materials Incidents Guide
- Item # 8VN81
- Mfr. Model # 9781428317963
- UNSPSC # 55101509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title Hazardous Materials Incidents
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Safety and DOT
- Publication Date 12/4/07
- ISBN-10 1428317961
- ISBN-13 978-1428317963
- Language English
- Number of Pages 320
- Height 10-45/64"
- Width 8-5/16"
- Depth 13/32"
- Book Description This 3rd Edition Continues to Provide Practical Knowledge of how to Effectively and Safely Respond to Hazardous Materials Incidents This Book has been Updated to Cover the Competencies of the 2008 Edition of Nfpa 472 Standard Including Comprehensive Coverage of Awareness, Operations and Ops + Levels
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.