Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 Input
- Item # 4FFH8
- Mfr. Model # 1524-P1-156
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.7 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type C, E, J, K, L, M, N, T, U, B, R, S
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector INFO-CON
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -328 Degrees F to 2498 Degrees F, Type R 4 Degrees F to 3182 Degrees F, Type S 4 Degrees F to 3182 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -200 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C, Type R -20 Degrees C to 1750 Degrees C, Type S -20 Degrees C to 1750 Degrees C
- Accuracy Type K (-328 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.10 Degrees F), (32 Degrees F to 2498 Degrees F)( +/- 0.43 Degrees F), Type R (4 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.96 Degrees F), (32 Degrees F to 932 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.71 Degrees F), (932 Degrees F to 3182 Degrees F) ( +/- 0.88 Degrees F), Type S (4 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.89 Degrees F), (32 Degrees F to 932 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.71 Degrees F), (932 Degrees F to 3182 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.01 Degrees F)
- Display Graphical with Backlight
- Resolution 0.001 Degrees
- Interface RS232, USB
- Sampling Rate 1 sec.
- Data Logging 15,000 Points
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- NIST Certification By Fluke
- Includes 12VDC Universal Power Supply, 9940 I/O Toolkit Software, Temperature Probe Mfr. No. 5616-12-P, Universal TC INFO-CON Connector Mfr. No. 2373-LTC, TPAK Mfr. No. Fluke-TPAK, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.