Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable IR Calibrator, 5 to 248 Degrees
- Item # 4LHC6
- Mfr. Model # 4180-156
- UNSPSC # 41113647
- Catalog Page # 863
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Infrared Calibrator
- Temp. Range5 Degrees to 248 Degrees F (-15 Degrees to 120 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.40 Degrees F @ 0 Degrees F, +/-0.72 Degrees F @ 5 Degrees F, +/-0.55 Degrees F @ 120 Degrees F, +/-1.0 Degrees F @ 248 Degrees F
- Target Emissivity0.95
- Target Size6" (152.4 mm)
- Temp. Stability+/-0.09 Degrees F @ 32 Degrees F, +/-0.18 Degrees F @ 248 Degrees F
- Heating Time14 min.
- Cooling Time20 min.
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesInstructions, Power Cord, Documentation CD, Target Cover, and Serial Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.