Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dry Well Calibrator, Yellow Case
- Item # 4LHA5
- Mfr. Model # 9009-Y-156
- UNSPSC # 41113647
- Catalog Page # 853
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemDry Well Calibrator
- Temp. RangeCold Block: 5 Degrees to 230 Degrees F, -15 Degrees to 110 Degrees C, Hot Block: 122 Degrees to 662 Degrees F, 50 Degrees to 350 Degrees C
- Temp. AccuracyCold Block: +/-0.36 Degrees F, +/-0.2 Degrees C, Hot Block: +/-1.08 Degrees F, +/-0.6 Degrees C
- Temp. Stability+/- 0.05 Degrees C
- Stem Hole Dia.0.0625", 0.125", 0.1875", 0.25", 0.3125", 0.375", 0.4375" or 0.15625" Probes (Dependent on Inserts Used)
- Well Depth4" (102mm)
- Removable InsertsYes
- Power Required115VAC ( +/-10%), 50/60 Hz
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes(2) 1/4" Inserts, (2) 3/16" Inserts, Yellow Case and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.