Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
742 Series Specialty Gas Regulator 0 to 50 psi, 2", Corrosive Gas
- Item # 46Z584
- Mfr. Model # KH1109
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- ItemSpecialty Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceCorrosive Gas
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-660
- Outlet Connection1/4" Tube Fitting
- Regulator CapacityHeavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure100 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range0 to 50 psi
- Gauge Size2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge4000 psig
- Max. Inlet Pressure3000 psig
- Body Material316L Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationUltra High-Purity Corrosive Gas, Corrosive Gas Applications, High Purity Gas Applications, Research Sample Systems Gases, Process Analyzer Gases, Gas Chromatography, EPA Protocol Gases, Laser Gas Systems, Emission Monitoring Systems
- Delivery400 scfh (AIR)
- Coefficient of Volume0.06
- Overall Length8-1/4"
- Body Dia.2"
- IncludesDiaphragm Type Shut Off Valve and Relief Valve
- StandardsCGA E-4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.