Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
741 Series Specialty Gas Regulator, 0 to 125 psi, 2.000", Corrosive
- Item # 46Z581
- Mfr. Model # KH1106
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
- Item Specialty Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Corrosive
- Stages Single
- Series 741
- Inlet Connection CGA-660
- Outlet Connection 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 200 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 125 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000 psi
- Body Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm Material Stainless Steel
- Application Ultra High-Purity Corrosive Gas, Corrosive Gas Applications, High Purity Gas Applications, Research Sample Systems Gases, Process Analyzer Gases, Gas Chromatography, EPA Protocol Gases, Laser Gas Systems, Emission Monitoring Systems
- Delivery 600 scfh (AIR)
- Coefficient of Volume 0.080
- Overall Length 5-1/2"
- Body Dia. 2.000"
- Includes Diaphragm Type Shut Off Valve and Relief Valve
- Standards CGA E-4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.