Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
25GX Series Gas Regulator, 0 to 500 psi, 2.75", Argon, Helium, Nitrogen
- Item # 5KZ42
- Mfr. Model # 25GX-500-580
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
- Item Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Argon, Helium, Nitrogen
- Stages Single
- Series 25GX
- Inlet Connection CGA-580
- Outlet Connection 1/4" Flared
- Regulator Capacity Medium to Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 1000 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 500 psi
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000 psig
- Body Material Forged Brass
- Diaphragm Material Fiber Reinforced Neoprene
- Application Heavy Duty, Large, Strong Regulator for the Professionals
- Coefficient of Volume 0.17
- Overall Length 6.5"
- Body Dia. 2.75"
- Standards UL Listed; CGA E-4
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5KJ83VICTOR
Price $296.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.