Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Outfit, 72-3, 25GX-145-540 + 25GX-15-510, Oxygen and Acetylene Fuel, 85 Torch Handle
- Item # 5RAV6
- Mfr. Model # 4403224
- UNSPSC # 23171535
- Catalog Page # 3423
- Shipping Weight 15.7 lbs.
- ItemCutting Outfit
- Cutting Attachment72-3
- Torch Handle85
- Pressure Regulator25GX-145-540 + 25GX-15-510
- Welding Nozzles#5
- Cutting Tips1AC
- Heating HeadTwo Piece
- IncludesWeather Resistant Nylon Tool Bag, Cutting Torch, Weld Handle, Regulators, Cutting Tip, Weld Tip, Goggles, Striker, 3/16"x20' Twin Hose and Instruction Manual
- FuelOxygen and Acetylene
- CharacteristicsCuts up to 5" with Optional Tips. Welds up to 1/2" with Optional Tips.
- StandardsISO 14001 and ISO 9001
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.