Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Chain Hoist w/Trolley
- Capacity4000 lb.
- Lift20 ft.
- Number of Speeds1
- Lift Speed14 fpm
- Motor HP2.4
- Min. Between Hooks22-7/16"
- Amps @ Low Volts11.8
- Housing Depth19-7/16"
- Housing Length25-7/16"
- Housing Width16-7/16"
- BrakeDC Current
- Control110V Push Button Control Pendant
- Control Cord16 ft.
- FinishElectrostatic Enamel
- LubricationOil Bath
- Thermal ProtectionYes
- Flange Width3-7/32" to 6-3/16"
- Minimum Radius Curve31-1/2"
- Trolley Speed14 fpm
- Wheel Tread Dia.2-13/32"
- StandardsASME B30.16, UL1340
- IncludesThe Guardian Smart Brake
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.