Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plating Bath PH Meter
- Item # 5MU79
- Mfr. Model # HI99131
- UNSPSC # 41115603
- Catalog Page # 893
- Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs.
- ItempH Meter For Plating
- pH Range-2.00 to 16.00
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range23 to 221 Degrees F, -5 to 105 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F)23 to 221 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C)-5 to 105 Degrees
- DisplayLCD, Two Line
- Auto Power OffYes
- Temperature Compensation RangeAutomatic
- Calibration1 or 2 pt.
- pH Accuracy+/-0.02
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.5 Degrees -5 Degrees to 60 Degrees C, +/-1 Degrees 60 Degrees to 105 Degrees C, +/-1 Degrees 23 Degrees to 140 Degrees F, +/-2 Degrees 140 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- pH Resolution0.01
- Temp. Resolution0.1 Degrees F or C
- IncludespH Electrode, 3 AA Batteries, Instructions And Carrying Case.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.