Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PH Meter For Boilers
- Item # 5MU94
- Mfr. Model # HI99141
- UNSPSC # 41115603
- Catalog Page # 893
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- ItempH Meter For Boilers
- pH Range-2.00 to 16.00
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range23 to 140 Degrees F, -5 to 60 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F)23 to 221 Degrees
- DisplayLCD, Two Line
- Auto Power OffYes
- Temperature Compensation RangeAutomatic
- Calibration1or 2 pt.
- pH Accuracy+/-0.02
- Temp. Accuracy+/-1.0 Degrees F (up to 140 Degrees F), +/-2 Degrees F (Outside)
- pH Resolution0.01
- Temp. Resolution0.1 Degrees F
- IncludesMeter, pH/Temp Electrode (HI 72911D), Electrode Calibration and Cleaning Solution Sachets, (3) AAA Batteries, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.