Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSilver/Sulfide Ion Selective Electrode
- TypeSolid-State, Combination
- Testing ParameterSilver, Sulfide
- Measurement RangeSilver 0.11 to 107900 ppm, Sulfide 0.003 to 32100 ppm
- pH RangeAg+ 2 to 8 S= 12 to 14
- Tip ShapeSpheric
- Operating Temp. Range0 to 80 Degrees C
- Body MaterialPEI
- Cable Length1m
- Temp. SensorNo
- Max. Pressure0.1 bar
- For Use WithHanna HI3222 pH/mV/ISE/Temp Tester
- Shelf Life6 Months
- Recommended UseAs an indicator for titrations using silver nitrate. For the determination of sulfide ions in water, paper liquors, natural waters and soils
- Special FeaturesN/A
- Manufacturers Warranty Length6 Months
- Sub-CategoryElectrodes: Ion Specific
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.